Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LaVie Cafe aka 魔法私厨

Okay, let's start my very first FOODss review ;p

A little story before that, 2 ladies who are really really gonna fat mou-ing in their room despite the MERRY CNY environment decided to have a dinner + movie...

Eventually, we went to this cafe as stated. Em...the main course is...so-so...YET, I was stunned by the sllrrrppp *mouth-watering* desertzzz and they are hell GOOD!!!


Their menu...obviously @@

My Meatball Pasta

The cheft was like so depressed knowing I didn't finish it...Ooppss ;p

Ms. Vian's Pasta Vongole

Em...frankly this is my 1st time seeing it in soup...but...not bad :)

Butter Bread Pudding...YumYum~~

Chocolate Souffle...The choc is FANTASTIC!!!


Lastly, the boss aka chef gave us a Rosa and we LOVE it ^^

Guess what???We didn't realize it is a REAL flower @@

P/S: We have date for the 2nd visit right after the meal...lalala~

click *here* for update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment