Sunday, August 26, 2012

Geometric's Kitchen, formerly Dazzle Bistro

Instant updates :D

It's me, a non tech savvy, or they just came out with this Blogger Apps!?

Anyway, it's definitely a great platform for sharing!!! As I always promote, sharing is caring! Especially when you came across with something nice liddiz, a damn good gossiping venue for weekly bff updatess!!!


1. Welcomed by...

(~fly me to the moon~ ON)

2. And, the {ice-cream stick} castle


3. Cozy interior, with soothing music (Ahhh~ This is life)

:)

4. The counter



5. So we ask for the wifi, waitress gave us this!!! (OMG! Cute not!?)


6. Pity lil kitty asked for rescue, wtf


7. As usual, Mocha coffee fix #addiction GAO GAO


8. Pork belly with egg-cheese-potato-onion kinda fusion thingie, BEST-nyer~~~


Damn small portion, when it came, I was like "this thing better be fucking delicious, else..." I'll KILL

Luckily, it didn't disappoint me 

8.1. Choc Lava, dark choc is love!!!

Artsy Mode ;p

Anyway, I still prefer Grill Bar's

9. Like a boss


10. Spotted my fav lil decor


Okok, pardon me for the reflection, it's just iPhone 3G (black) wtf 


11. Lastly, some vain pix of mine, accept plz, LOL


Find them @
93, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi,
The Great Jaybee

Business Hour;


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment