Sunday, May 24, 2009

Axtivo Cafe a.k.a 创业的激情

This holiday is a special one...The lazy me actually act as a catalyst to rebond with all my so-called "Hometown-mate"...Axtivo becomes a HIT choice for our date...Mainly because it's near XD

The overall ambient is nice but the snacks really scare me off because everytime I try it sure give a weird taste @.@ But, maybe it is a MLM company, its service sure nice...Every waiter or waitress hanging a big smile on their face and answering all our problems and questions without hesitation...



Axtivo Cafe, only 5mins from my home
p/s: free flow of paip water ;p


Phew~Thanks to my bad memory, I've take a loooong time to edit my photo. Gosh...I think I'd already return all my photoshop knowledge back to my lecturer ;p The result of my editing, obviously, SUXX... ...

**hehe...give me some times and I'll improve it in the coming post...

No comments:

Post a Comment