Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FINALLY

It's been a long time I wanting to get my very own blog...but...

Busy??

Lazy??

Hehe...finally...I'm here...
Once, my bff said..."you need a blog"
Yaya...she's right...I really need it...desperately ;p

Ever since I've been studied in UTAR, I'm changing...I don't know whether it's good or bad...But I feel like growing up about 10yrs just the moment I step in my U...There's happy, sadness, joyful, dissappointment, etc...Of course, I've seen lots of WEIRDO @.@

I started keep all the things inside myself...deep down there...
Yup...that's definitely not me...
I like sharing...no matter it's happy or sad...
But people seems like... ... ... {I don't even know how to describe}
Haiz...I think what I can do now is just keep going...going...and going...

From now on...here will be my space to voice out myself and hide myself and BE MYSELF...
Huipin is gambate-ing~~

Oops...not forgotten...I would like to show out all the beautiful memory of mine at here as well ;p
Stay Tuned...^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment