Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Huipin in Wonderland


I've been looking forward 'Alice in Wonderland', as it starring my fav Johnny Depp. (I never ever missed his movie and even watched 'From Hell' @@) Yeah~! Finally,


The Mad Hatter ♥


Though friends didn't like it much, yet, personally, I L.O.V.E. it. I love the graphic, the storyline, a lil bit of love that touched my heart. Not to forget, the effort to make this movie. They bring my childhood storybook into motion pictures. *thousands of gratitude*


The White Queen ;p

(btw, Anne Hathaway is funny)

Suddenly I felt like wanna be the queen living in wonderland. Thinking of what dresses to wear every morning and playing with those cutie lil creature and protected by my knight haha...shuould be in *dreamland* ;p


Please allow a lil crazy dream of mine, as Alice encouraged me just now. Don't understand? Go and watch it yourself nah~ lalala~


No comments:

Post a Comment