Monday, May 9, 2011

MeiSan SzeChuan Restaurant, Mutiara Hotel

OhYea~ A very very very up-to-datee post, please imagine my nose on my head *proud*

I assume you know by now, it's a Mother's day entree :)

This time, without daddy, we went to have famous-with-its-oilyness-Sze-Chuan-cuisine. In case he could only stares at the scrumptious feast and fhlGG LOL~
 Some Rock'n Roll artists having aggressive concert in my tummy ;(
Famous SzeChuan Spicy-sour Soup
SzeChuan Duck, yummie daoooooooooo~ and the bun soft daooooooooo~
Brinjal/Eggplant/Terung, wanted to type Chinese too but I can't pinyin wtf
Said Claypot beancurd yet beancurd MIA
Ostrich T___T
.
After dinner,
Da Sao Empress Bro
Do we look alike???
.
FULL house! Opened @6.30pm and it's all seated with family-family by the time we reached @7.00pm. Siao anot, luckily I booked for it a week ago. Nose on my head again *grin* 

And that's why we can't even find a people to take a decent pic for us. Outcome? See below...


 -End-


With enthusiasm
.

.

.
Plus 2bowl of steamed rice ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment