Saturday, May 7, 2011

SunCity Junk Sales Junkies

It was a rainy day and I was mad tired after "early" sleep, early wake and a bff luncheon. PLUS, this junk sales thingie was a last minute decision! Oh...I can fucking hate these kinda sudden-tiredness *boooo*

Luckily, it turned out fun and maybe after bro stuffed me with caffeine...
 We were lack of preparation but bro, he is a brilliant rack builder LOL
Did you notice anything? Built with Empress favorite umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh~
Da-sao fav Tee
My ace^^I HEART them ALLLLLLLLL
Interested? You can get them *here* ;)
Brosfriend beauty products
Hot selling PVC card holder *wink*
 Lady boss and helper-initial-to-be *sarcastic*
 Sista supporta (btw, why my ash green is now on chyi's head ne?)
 I heart my ace! I know I said it twice but they all look fabulous, rite rite rite???

Then, I decided to share the fabulousness of my ace with my dearest, as sharing is definitely-->caring :)
 My bro sacrificed 1st, the hand represents 潮 means trendy wtf
 And then my da-sao too
Not to forget, our sweet 1.7m partner LOL
Well, me...not in good condition so rather to be a photographer and my model?
.
.
.
(jiang jiang jiang jiang~)
.
.
.
 beloved B.R.O. (look at the auntie with "Walau eh, what are they doing?" facey) XD

Anyway, he's so happy with my skill and then......

We totally forgot we're doing business right at that moment LOL
Haha, it's a fun and nice experience there where we started off paisehly with our nonprofessional equipment(the display) and rolling our big eyes on the others. 

My result? 1ace sold @RM15.00. The rental? 1space RM35.00 divided into 3share, RM11.00. Total earningz of da day? RM4.00 Yea^^!

1 comment:

  1. Can't stop myself to shout out loud.. "ur bro is abc good looking" wtf

    ReplyDelete