Sunday, January 2, 2011

I missed... ...

As what a blogger told me, there should be a preview post looking back what we've done in the previous year (refer to 2010 here).

Yet, for me, I might as well count what I've missed in '2010 then to list what I'd done. So that I can stop holding grudges and keep mumbling "Oh, I miss this! Oh, I miss that!" and fml to the max!!!

Thus, here come the post #I missed... ...#

1. For a drinker (yet not that drinkable @@) like me, this is really No. 1 of "missed" list

new club in town, Phuture, nice ambience man!!!

2. Xmas gift-exchange session

look what they have...jealous me!!!

3. My dear ROM, which is most regretted

Anyway, congratulations Ah Hui&Ah Wei~
(Erm...cyl, u look...a bit...lol)

4. For shopaholic me T___T

Fahrenheit 88, featuring Msia 1st Uniqlo, want cry no tears ;(
(p.k.a. KL Plaza)

5. The chances of being Gorgeous


We "planned" for Muay Thai to kick off cholesterol de loh

6. And I lost this;

including my dreamz, my planz & my direction
which I feel myself... pathetic... ...

Hmm...looking at all the missed I had, suddenly no mood tim.

Ok lar, update again if I recall any (hopefully not ;p). *full stop*


Update:

and this I recalled...

hopefully last #7 missed

Till now, I still can't believe that I missed this!!!

Harry Potter 7
annually MUST HAVE in my to-do-list

New year resolution, STOP being too degil else i'll have longer "missed list" for 2011
T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment