Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOVE • LONE

LOVE is sweet

LOVE is pain

And Music, is a miracle thingie

It reflects LOVE so... ...accurately?

Attacks your heart like a magic bullet, penetrates just in few mins time

Eg? This one...

2011 must NOT listen song



'N' times posted song, by Hebe Tian

And I just get the chance to read the lyrics
Yes, I 'read' it

I always say, "nobody can't live without anyone'

We, human are all born 'alone'

Well, I found a debate to my sentence above...

"But without the 'anyone', how's life would be?"

Lone, Lonesome, Loneliness, aLone
.
.
.
.
.
.
I bet he knows <lone> well

Micheal Jackson
You're Not Alone *music on*


p/s: I'm so random, wtf
Ignore me & forgive me ba, I'm just...sad

3 comments:

  1. hey.. hows ur life there.. haha..that day u met with ah begn or not.. aiks.. too bad i cant join...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? normal lo...gt a...she said u bc kl dy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor.. but now back to Muar d... hehe.. just signed 卖身契。。。how about u??

    ReplyDelete