Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday ReUnion @Friday

Wow, I'm efficient man!!! Yesterday just had our dinner and I'm blogging it now^^
*In case of staring at accumulated postz that scare me off from blogging, better clear it ASAP*

Last year, we went for Korean BBQ and this year, we decided to go Wild-Wild-WEST.

I shall assume everyone knows, JayBee?!, nothing much here lor. T.G.I. Friday is like a savior to our Western crave. Yet... ...

Fried Mac & Cheese, okay lah, taste like usual
Almond Crusted Chic Salad, weird expired olive oil taste

Our main course
1word only, damn over-cooked lor

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ggggrrrrhhhhh...
We're like taking French cuisine waited for almost half an hour for a dish to be served

Beh tahan their service, too think they dare to charge 10% for it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The photo session

Finally, these anti-photo-shooting-organism cooperate when I raised my camera *cough*

Carrine & Shan,
the "tall" group...165cm?

Pinz:: "We are Huipin" lol

Bao & Zhuang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gosh, I just realize 3 photos above are categorized ;p

• By Height, you probably can't notice it by photo

• By Dress, grey-flora print-white


Faster scroll up and see if it's true!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Then, we asked shan's bf, Darren to take a group photo for us;

Take #1, @@

Take #2, zzZ

Finally, a consider "okay lor" take

We are having this ReUnion Dinner every year among us, "Rose Gang" member (sorry, abit leong), before CNY and I'm glad that we're having this kinda tradition as it bonds us together despite everyone busy schedule...

Imma shout: "HAPPY FOREVA, SISTA!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment