Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy^Chap Goh Meh^Happy

The Yu Sang

LOL, can't believe I ate enough Yu Sang to have post nie!!! And I missed 1 because the time clashed ;(

Well, I pat lau have no interest on Yu Sang as it's not tasty AT ALL and it's disgusting after all the "HUAT ar!!! FA ar!!! FATT CHOI ar!!!" thingie @@

As time goes by (erm...means as I grow older&older lah), me more&more likey this tradition and I found it yummy too~! Bo Bian...human change allllllllll the time, especially woman, wtf

Here's the Sang I lou *wink*

HUAT #1, with Sutera Mall fellowz
Kinda paiseh as I tend to lock myself away from 'em ;p

*Hope everyone here HUAT ar*

HUAT #2, with bff families (got her uncle&auntie oso lor)
Buay paiseh, me&Chyi join in and have a scrumptious feast

#Thank you, Auntie Uncle#

HUAT #3, with 7yrs-never-meet Secondary Mates
This is cheap&yummehhh...and I unintentionally lou onto someone's head

*Sowee nah, Yhui*


It's Chap Goh Meh, means the 15th&last day of New Year, more Yu Sang to come? Yum yum ;p

Another 10mths and we have to welcome "the Dragon". Gosh! Time, can you slow down your pace abit, plz plzz plzzz?!


Update:


Oh Gosh...Can you believe how boring JayBee is???

I dated my bff (ffk by 1) to Pao-Gan (that's to toss mandarin orangie into water) with me yet I can't really found a place to do so!!! What the...I mean, it's a tradition right?! It's everywhere in KL okay!!!

Fine! D.I.Ourselves!

We went to Danga Bay Cruise Jetty
...because less people mar, sumore can earn "I'm On A Boat" badge lol

Get ready with our mandarin orangie
Excite_Thrill_Nervous_Paiseh_Anxiety

T.H.R.O.Wed
looks abit yuckz in the water @@

Anyway, we mumbled some wishes
...shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment