Friday, February 11, 2011

Mai 3-steps

To dear "readers", Happy TuTu Year~
May all of you lead a healthier and prosperous year ahead nah^^!


....................................................................................

Though the new year fever is getting lesser and lesser each time we add 1more candle on our full-of-hole-birthday-cake, yet, gathering is like a MUST!

Can you imagine? Day-night,rushing here&there @@ We don't really have the American timez to do a TaoHua make-up for about 30mins. Don't we? How can our skin maintain in the flawless condition in such short time ne?

Therefore, I'm gonna show you all Mai-3-steps-10mins-out-from-home makeup *I sound PRO, LOL*

#1 step: R's PhotoReady foundation
Definitely is my fav, as my skin tone is imbalance, it makes it even!

The more omfg thing is, it contains zillionz of bling bling inside...
It not only let your face shines like nobody business, it prepares you for one and another photo shoot.
Equally arrange the shades and light to their position, wtf

#2 step: L's liquid eyeliner
Frankly speaking, me x likey liquid one as it very...hard (I mean the feel lor)

My eyelid is an oil manufacturer, so, I NEED IT to make it stays longer instead of becoming a panda, kena box liddat
And this, is very user-friendly for a newbie like me, as their brush is slightly different from the others
Erm, just like when we cheated in our calligraphy homework, with the fake pig-tail-pen remember? ;p

#3 step: E's blusher
Recent love, because it showsssssssss

I love blusher as they give me vitamin look and that's why I tend to apply&apply&apply...
Uuntil my brush becomes "Y" shape...suspect my cheek is red because of my roughness too, sei mei @@
But the situation change when I got this, I can just tap a few times on the blusher and tap on my facey. Ya right, I said "tap" and the color shows!


Fuyoh, feel excited in the middle of night when giving each step descriptionz, luckily I get to control myself from a Never_Ending_Blog_Post lol

No comments:

Post a Comment