Friday, February 25, 2011

Waris Dirie::Desert Flower & Desert Dawn

A post to feed you before I off to Kukup *Yahoo*

Saw my book post very de less, cause ever since I start to write my blog...I stop reading??? And I can't recall any recent reads besides Mag, Mag, Mag, and Mag @@

But also, there's not any impressive books recommendation recently. *Blaming others mode*


I mean, a book like this...

Desert Flower
By Waris Dirie, a world-known super model, and also a Somali desert nomad...

Strongly recommended! This is what I called "Impact". I flipped every page and end the page with "Oh My God! Is it true? WTF! Shit!" (sorry for my roughness)

We will never understand what kinda life they went through especially woman!!! As a nomad woman, they got no life, at all! They born to endless work, to be a maid, and to "please man", genital mutilation wtf!

Desert Dawn...
And this book unveil the mask of nomad life, woman nomad life to be exact.

Waris ran out from her suckz life and strived to be the decision maker for her OWN life. Now she's helping the nomad woman with her own foundation to fight the practice of female genital mutilation (correct me if I'm wrong).


Okay lah
, Mr. T**, I shall listen to you and buy your idol (Steve Jobs) books...in one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment