Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Road Trip::Batu Cave and Duno-what-Taman

Well, I was about to post my recent activity with Bro yet I suddenly think of this road trip to Batu Cave and a...a...a Taman (seriously duno what the Taman's name ;p)

Thus I changed my mind, post nie dulu-> Spontaneous trip with fellow coursemate aka housemate :)

Batu Cave, the stone cave literally

Look at the staircaseZ, I can faint!!!

And they climbed like heading to their room @@

without handle...

with hand pointing around...

...

That's me! With stone handle and hand handle, wtf

When you thinking of "WooHoo~Finally~"...ehem...

...there are more to go @@

I was wondering what so attractive when I looked at this pic...like an Alzheimer's patient...

AhHa! Memory regain, it's Munkies...the cave is MunkiesFullllllllllll

Actually it's quite scary T_T

-Group Photo-
From left: Panda, Uncle, KenGor, Karmun, Chow, Mosaic-me (to hide my pregnancy, wtf)

Jing-Ji


Squeeeezee my smile, must take a pic to prove that I climbed happily!!!

Next!!! My hand is sweating zzZ
Ohya, this W.I.B is my personal childcare lol

Weird Chinese Kek-Shio @Hindu temple

~ne~ne~ne~

KenGor kena bite and I'm too good to share him my Miracle Gelly

Before we left, we sang: ~muruku~muruku~
But why "muruku"???Totally forget (memory re-lost, wtf), refer to the titbit???

-Bai-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then we pitt to a Taman which famous for people to...

...pull thread...

It's Shin-Chan!, our kite :)

Chow OS: Walau~Others fly so high geh?
Me OS: Panda, you know how to fly de mah?

Let me do it!

Let me instead!

End up...the thread...knotted...FOL

Sky many dark already we just seh dak to left the place

We then headed for a scrumptious meal and we all gobbled like wolves *roar* XP

That's all, so much for my Happy Ending! -nitez-

No comments:

Post a Comment