Monday, February 28, 2011

The Tourist

"I learned to smoke on 12, 13 lost my virginity, 14 I tasted drugs, 15 tattooed, 16 I dare to take stuff from hypermarket... ...but can you say I'm a total bad ass? -- NO!" Johnny Depp.

She's left-handed, she's bisexual. She donates 1/3 of her income to charity. She got lotsa tattoo, always punk. She drives plane. She divorced twice, took drugs, and is now together with the sexiest guy in Hollywood, Brad Pitt, and 6kids.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I heart Depp, guess people who know me knew, for how he portraits himself and his character.

I admire Angelina Jolie, for how sexy she can be with her lips.

And here they are
.
.
.
Big cast but the storyline was like ------ no climax, so sorry.

It might be great if it's happen in real life but not in the movie lor. I mean, how FAKE!!! How come everything can be implemented so smooth one, no accident geh? And the plastic surgery...speechless aku @@! Think he can simply add in his "new" profile and all his grandfather grandmother story in Government system??? NO WAY!

Ehem, anyway, the combination of Depp&Angelina is all I got for the Return Of Investment on my movie ticket, wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment