Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Day @Pulau Ubin

Last weekend, a sunny weekend, dad finally took his doctor advice and seek for some sportz thingie. And here we are... ...

>>>Pulau Ubin, a small recreation island 5min away from S'pore.
Off from Changi Point
Taking these wooden-bigger-sampan-feel-alike...erm...ferry
Ehem, wanna quit from doing this but bro forced me *dut mouth again*
~Vroom Vroom Vroom~
Whole street of bicycle rental shopzzz
The 2 is cheat one while onwards is real one @@
Ready...Set...
GO......
Dad in slow motion ;p
The Empress and her guardian LOL
Hut for a rest
Or to fix your drop-chain-bike
A hot spot for all the cyclist; not to rest/drink but to pose with the
''OH..YEH OH...YEH, Y U SO LIKE THAT 1, BUY A DRINK LA'' *LMFAO*
These stone-sand-route is the tough one...phew~
Spotted a lake but restricted
I sensed a min of peace :)
Me  Shade • Lone
Thx for bro effort to take me sui sui pic, and therefore......
I grant him this ;)
Towards a waterland, looking at the route and immediately I decided to let it be bro-only-route
I know my bike, it's tired, so I let it rest *sayang sayang*
Mai-Indian-lobak-feet
Like father Like son
Seafood is a MUST, but I prefer us Msia one
Simply::Bro's recent addiction--Titanium-duno-wtf, got 'necklace' too ;p
Chow, with messy&sweaty lookzzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment