Sunday, April 24, 2011

Famous Frog Porridge @Lor19 Geylang

As usual, if you follow my tweetz, I will be hungry every night precisely on 12:00am, wtf!

Was managing my draftz but I can't resist to post this Super-Duper-Yummeh-Claypot-Frog-Porridge due to my actual hungriness *slllrrrppp*

Located at Geylang, it's been famous for yearzzz and finally I'm there! Though I'm half-Singaporean, but Geylang to us is like...ehem...not very decent place lah ;p


 The variety choices, but who care??? Shouted: "Give me frog-only pls"
 Loootsa people inside and outside
*jiang jiang* Erm...It's kosong one, cousin thought he can find frog inside @@
  Ginger&spring onion froggie
  I believe these froggiez been exercise for their whole "dut"ing life, soft daoooooo *woot woot*
More heavy taste with a touch of spiciness from the dried chillies-GongBo froggie
 Bro's favourite, tasted like crabbie sauce, nice pun ;p
 *tsk tsk tsk* heavenly combination
 Okay, not a graceful scene but we nearly licked the pot and order more despite we're FULL ;p
And this is the result of gobble down the HOT porridge and SPICY chillies 


Bro teased on my lips again, fm'thick lipz'l T___T

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, Im hungry now..!!!
    don't care you must bring me there SOMEDAY..!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'm drooling on my keybooard too T___T

    ReplyDelete