Friday, April 15, 2011

The {Phuture} Librarian @Zouk

Well, this post initially titled #FTS! I dun care! I wanna post my Phuture!#

LOL~I can see my Phuture...And I can foresee some thunder&lightning&tsunami&ombak, perhaps El Nino too, wtf! Haiya! Whatever and ever lah...Let's see how we partayyy HARD with April babies XD

 Starting, damn sienz lor who said it's nice, no people at all @@
 And well, we started to play with ourselves. smartphone is our savior~
Non-stop, FOL! Do you notice our dress code and the specz, btw???
 He's the most supporting one-Phuture Librarian of the day, Han Wei LOL
 ParTtayy MUST to ParTay HARD
...

Minutes were so bored @Phuture so we started kechak-kechak
 Just wanna show how "GOOD" is mai apple flash @@
 Now I love BB, provided your hand don't shake liddiz LOL
 Calvin who wanted me drunk so much *swt*
 Bff who "real" busy that night LOL
Mai tipsy look is always fugly T___T
Another disaster of apple flash @@
 CamWhore even in toilet *shy*
...

 Oh well, too much of us...It was a Birthday Partay remember ;p
 Yumzzz
 The April Babies *muacksss*
Full-cream cake is meant for prank *evilgrin*
Lastly, grant them a nice pic bah ;p

-Epi Bird Day nah Dearz-

No comments:

Post a Comment