Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FreshKon Trial

Wanted to continue with my China update badly but suddenly saw my FreshKon draft among the other posts.


And since it is "Fresh"Kon, I think I should post it "fresh" too, right? (Never mind if you don't get it, my gags can sometimes be horror @@)

Well. 1mth lens, bought it with offer price and I was thinking "Why not?" despite my optometrist asked me NOT TOzzZ Anyway, Tadah!

"Alluring" eyes it is! That's catchy, I mean which girlz don't want that? And so I ignore all my optometrist demandz and go for it!

Now, how I wish I had an video for the process of putting it on and taking it out! *plz endure my abit lengthy description here* 

It's a DISASTER!!! Gosh, I can't believe I hate myself so so much until poked my own eyes for about 10 000 times, wtf. And the most interesting part: After I back from party, i can't take it out! With about 45mins help of jmf, she decided to use her nails to scratch it out *scream plz, btw auntie learned before MM dun try* T___T

Ehem, here's the result of my "Grey" lens @@

Friendz said no difference and it's blackie lor, where is the grey? Why same brand same color people so nice one *sob sob* 


There goes my very first and perhaps last trial on colored lens... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment