Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bag in the Bag?!

Do you ever wonder what people brings everyday like "Gosh, how small is her bag!", "Wow, her bag is Big!" "Walau eh, what she stuffed?"

And guys, pondering on your gf bag "Why your bag so heavy geh?!"

Or worst, "Why I can't find my things", "My bag is not even big", "bla bla bla... ..." *frustrated @the end*

Watched Taiwan show Beauty Queen and this episode they talked about bag...inside the bag...

Immediately, I get myself a bag, for my bag too :p
...with the great show impact
Mai Gu loves it more than I do (photo over edited @@)

Original how it should looks like

The bag in the bag lol
4pockets in front and I used for pendrive, plaster, plastic bag, make up tools

Detail: the net in front makes my hair kiap stays without distorting the bag shape *star*

Lotsa lotsa different size pocketz where I can "tuck" in all mai things

Considerate design with a zip to place important stuffs or lil things that might drop out easily

shh...my secrets hide inside too ;p


See...this is what I mean lotsa lotsa pocketz^^
(ehem...the evil there is to illustrate my phone as I'm taking picture with it @@)

Tadah! That's how it ends up with my flora-hair-band as a deco *artsy mode on*

And now, it's all ready! Well-organized plus zero-frustration, wtf!!!

Off to go
-chak-

No comments:

Post a Comment