Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant @Genting Highlands

Cont. from the previous post because this deserves a stand-alone-post, sllrrrppp ~.~

It was my brosfriend birthday and he decided to give himself a scrumptious&sinful meal as his pressie (lol "brosfriend"...I like that)

Noted: Food can be extra yummeh when it's a treat!!! *I love my bro*

Exterior-flowerz wall

Popular Tipz

COLD de wet towel @@

Menu with Ah Yat facey on and their signature dish

Bosses in agony, too many choices

Chinese cuisine, lim chinese tea is a must lor!

Waiting happily (nobody can resists yummilicious)

The..ehem...I refused to shoot from it's head, but brosfriend forced me T_T
(Plz! I'm not gonna post here)

It's nicey! Me likey!
Don't judge an animal by it's head, wtf

I loveee Smoke Duck Breast, but still, ShowHouse WIN

Nice soup in nice weather

The "one" with broccoli and goose V

A portrait of course, hell pale+swollen facey due to 4hrs journey + 3hrs driving

Bro (he looked fresh lol) & DaSao

Birthday Boss *Epi Bird Day nah*

Jony
(Birthday kiss from birthday boss @@)

Kenny

Biao Ge

Guan a.k.a Green Cornet @@

Ya! Fork&knife provided but why not chew the whole of it *nom nom nom*
(felt sinful...is abalone fattening???)

Salt&Pepper thingie, should be a good companion with Bier ;p

Lotus leaf Glutinous Rice-I'm too full for this, not even I love it

Mai Dessert

After dinner, Pu Er to relief our burden *Phew*

Yum Seng

Ehem...I think everyone played this before right??? *cough cough*
Out of sudden&childishness

Gosh, darn hungreh after this post! Gonna find some food to feed myself le, chak!

No comments:

Post a Comment