Monday, March 28, 2011

Beijing MUST::Vol 2-Roasted Duck

Well, there're too many "crazy" stuff recently zzZ Though it's fun but I'm gonna calm down abit, like NOW!

*hell ya* Back to my Beijing post. *full stop*

Another MUST for Beijing, sure is roasted duck lar. Else? We went to this restaurant which roasted duck is what they famous for--全Quan ?Qu 德De. It slipped my mind, but they have about 150+yrs history on their recipe if not wrong ;p

 Seriously I failed to name it when I saw the signboard, I was like De-dunowat-Quan wtf
 And until now I still don't really know how to pronounce fml+ftl
Apart from others, Classic stone made main entrance @@
 1st day, just get out from the refugee-feel-alike plane and look like refugee too wtf
And so I took out my picz
 Visited by many famous/politic figures, who I felt sorry cause I can't recognize any
Waiting for 1st meal in Beijing
.
Okay, I think no one interested on the other salty&oily dishes, so here it comes
YumZz ^^
They sliced the whole duck behind me, can't even get the chance to see it's whole body T__T
 Companion-Sauce and spring onion
.
The waitress blackfacely showed us how to enjoy the duck with stepz
 #1. Dip the yumZ duck in the black sauce according to your own preference
 #2. Add some fine cut cucumber
 #3. Some spring onion, I personally dislike all vegie with "smell" @@
 #4. And W.R.A.P. (Actually I prefer to eat duck-only, more meat satisfaction lol)
 #5. Tadah! Nom nom ready :)
 Ohya! They are too famous even had a drama to tell their story of...duck???
 End, too sudden izit? ;p

Write half way suddenly no mood zzZ Nie-lah girlz thingie, or perhaps...only me thingie? By the way, that's a non-related pic I took when I headed back hotel. Although it's a pumpkin face look, yet die-die want upload cause me look slim LOL, fyl... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment