Wednesday, March 30, 2011

KrazZy night outing @Mulligan's Irish Pub&Bistro

Indeed a crazy night, initiative kills. And I think "insane" would be more appropriate to describe me *triple kills* No matter what, bier is always our summon for any occasion, including a crazy night outing... ...


All started here
A cozy lil bistro @Permas Jaya, JB
 Mulligan's Irish Pub&Bistro
 Secretly snapped the handsome waiter, boss perhaps?
Considerate bottle cover, thought I can only find it @Thailand ;p
.
Talking about Thailand, my Thailand post should never see the sun-lite T___T
Full house and we had to sit outside
 Bought new spec with 20%, must camwhore lah but the light...DIM @@
 Photogenic-until-me-sibeh-angry Chyi :p
 health-conscious, cheesy treats before we get tipsy
Sowee nah, photo all taken by my phone *cough cough*
The wall deco
 with lotsa Old School frame
We spotted many ang-moh there lol
 Winner stays!
 
 Okay! Clear, game started!
 

Gamer aka winner from Spore    VS     Our gamer from Taiwan

 Last but definitely NOT least, the gamer
To put a bold face on it, wtf *diet mode MUST ON*


You might not find any craziness from the post and thinking "Wtf, bier and eat and game, what so crazy?" Right? Feel cheated? Oh well, I shall remain silence...

Just treat me like the Crazy Dave who sells twiddy winkies yelling: "I'm crrrrraaazy!"

wth, what am I talking about @@

No comments:

Post a Comment