Monday, March 7, 2011

Genting Highlands

Last weekend Bro invited me to Genting Highlands together with his friends, and I gave a "YES!" to it.

I mean, what can be more excited than...ehem... *du du du*

As I'm still new to the group, I simply can't yell at them to pose for my camera zzZ...Can't introduce my "new"&funny friends to you all, paiseh nah!

Photo-BOMB starts now:

Sis-in-law terperanjat when she saw I took out my phone and Ke-chak^^

Reached and it's foggy day

Lomo Foggy shoot

He said this is a real back-packer-look
(point is the way he hang his stinky shoes lol)

Theme Park Hotel view, raining...

heavily @@, can't go Theme Park tim ;(

My Tee spotted *devil, out-of-stock*

1st meal in Genting makes me...OLiDu @@

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All about Genting
(plz admire it as if you never been to Genting before, wtf)

-End-
with Genting landmark, First World "Colorful" Hotel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not to forget, the birthday boss belanja us Pizza (btw, did I mentioned it's someone birthday? ;p)

Oh! should be Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza @@

And we took the one&only group photo...before we full tilllllllllllllllll X.x


Last but not least,

Copy Ninja-Kakashi

He just can't lives without J.O.K.E.
.
.
.
Final Bomb

Okay lah, I don't know how to edit photo...admit!
btw, I act cute again but failed...old...admit too! T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment