Monday, March 14, 2011

Oceanic Sky @Kukup, Johor

Holla~! It's Kukup turn, a truly muddy escape from the urban dust!!!

As an organizer I give myself a... ...46%, wtf. As there were 2group of people and I can hardly pay full attention to them.
*Sowee guys*

Quite worry on the accommodation in Kukup. I thought we'll be pee&poo directly into the sea in a wood-made-toilet, eeiiuuu....But it turned out okay wo, ade ceramic ade tiles ;p Most
importantly, CLEAN!!!

Here the day at Oceanic Sky


Sun-bath

We sing


We ping-pong

We surf

We mahjong

We joke

We Pose...Posing 1,

2,

3...my leg, I'm a "rough" girl!!!

............................................................................................................

Then, we walk-walk :)

Sweet-escape

Lone-escape

She insisted for a hug when we met, how sweet :)

I miss this...Coconut pudding!!!
(We bought a few boxes before we left ;p)

All in

Woody&Muddy

They tried to haunt the billboard, wtf

It's unexpectedly yummyyyyyyy

-Us, contented-

Day ended with peaceful ville {fireworkFUL&floatlampFUL} sky

No comments:

Post a Comment