Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taste Bug's Restaurant&Cafe @Sutera Mall

Blogwalking can sometimes be a pain to me, specially refers to those foodzzz review. Kill me off when I really wanted to kick start my diet plan zzZ Those lusting pictures plus seductive caption, arrghhh!!! *IHateChiu*

And so I'm gonna haunt others and ruin their diet plan as well *grin*

Here's a Restaurant I found near me and they serve SuperB Western cuisine. Opened by a Caucasian in Malaysia, you can find authentic Western food and a fusion of local Malaysian style as well.

 
 Menu

*Feel sowee, coz I din really wanna give it a try initially ;p*




 Super Cheesy Seafood Penne Baked Cheese











Definitely big portion Chopz
Fish&Chipz Pasta
 Cream sauce Pasta
 .

Well, among them all, I truly Heart their SKEWER!!!
It should be your must have for your next visit and I dare you to leave this out!!!
 My fav, Teriyaki Skewer, it's unbelievably cheap btw lol
.

Awwwww, they all taste&smell&look awesome!!!
My round face, big arm, elephant leg...shall remain cure-less T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment