Tuesday, March 15, 2011

World's Largest Uninhabited Mangrove Swamp @Pulau Kukup

Due to the tight schedule, they refused to bring me to the "The Southern-most Point of Mainland Asia" @Tanjung Piai and they even laugh at me by not letting of any chances to the "World's most" ;(

But we did went to Pulau Kukup which recorded the "World's Largest Uninhabited Mangrove Swamp", included in the travel package. So, NO EXCUSE!!!


They tried to destroy the Kelong, don't know what is Kelong?
wait for the next post ba

They pushed me in front cause I'm proud of the way my fringe makes my face smaller @@

Group Photo, We're on the Boat!!! (can I get another badge plz?)
I'm the extra one, forced to squat in between T___T

Is this a trend, to show you are couple? wtf
Plz note down: Man-white tee, woman-grey tee+brown bag

The floor plan...ehem...should be swamp plan

The bridge, only can afford the kgs of 3pax/time

The tallest&fear'est lol

The tallest&fear'est one is trembling~ *sarcastic*

Cute hubby&wifey

My lovely ji mui

Sibeh sweet couple

Another sweet one zzZ

The quiet one

The "man"

The Ehem *cough cough*

We saw greenz...

...and greenz...

...lotsa greenz...can you spot anything here?

Wild boar *roar*
It only appeared with Lomo! Very chio, dude!

And we found a drinking table, for Bier of course ;p

YanYan said this is Levi's one
We only get his joke on a 2nd glance@@

Who the hell threw a cigarette butt to pollute my crabbie???

Crabbie^^

Hand-pointed Mudskipper-it jumps, so scary T___T

Mangrove Ride

1st batch

2nd batch, no me in la ;(

They ditched me! Should I employ a photographer to follow us? or should I get a ... instead?

~Mangrove feel~Is like the alligator will come out in no time!!!

:)

2C-Calvin&Celeste

Pattern Gao Gao YanYan (short form of Bryan ;p)


They scolded me again, for shooting those weirdx2 things instead of the mangrove swamp

So here they are
.
.
.
As Per Requested


RoOtz

No comments:

Post a Comment