Friday, March 25, 2011

Beijing MUST::Vol 1-The Great Wall

V: Eh, I thought you went to Beijing?
I: Ya a, why?
V: So you didn't go to The Great Wall? I thought everyone go there!!!
I: ... ... @@

Alright, I did. I faster went back home and retrieved all my photos out. So, here it is...

#The Great Wall#

Remember I said "I can faint" when I went to Batu Caves and saw the staircases beside?

Now I wanna say "I can die" X.x

 On the way to The Great Wall
 Located at the outskirt of town,
 because IT was to protect the Beijing city from outsider, or more accurately...enemies
 Tadah! Part of IT suddenly appeared in front of me when I nonstop ke-chak-ing
 Ju Yong pass, one of the entrance to the great Great Wall
 This is where we have to conquer
 A family photo 1st
The wind, too strong until I had to hold my hair like that zzZ
That's cafe where my dad enjoyed his kopi-O ;p

Forgot to bring my ear cover, luckily my earz are still here with me T___T
Crowded
 A big lock for your love, anyone?
 Can see, many followerz...
 There are lotsa hole like this along the Wall
For the army troop to poke their "arrow", and track on another side of the border

Journey starts now, a comfort boots btw ;p
 The journey ain't easy, as what you can see, it's STEEP!!!
And take a look at the staircases, some big&some small
I held on the handle all the way as the wind was strong plus the road was steep

While others...
crawled???
 Some just too tired for it, sat in between for some rest
 to climb further; to rest is a MUST
side view
back view
 See my destination up there?
 Reached
One of the fire beacon towers, you can scroll back and see how far I climbED
 My earz nearly fell just to get this shoot, so MUST post!
 Inside the tower
 Stand so high, camwhore 1st ;p
 and now, going down is another problem wtf
 I came from the highest tower in front there, wtf
 So I decided, sambil camwhore sambil hop down lol

 Finally pun
 I conquered The Great Wall, one of its beacon towers only la ;p
 不到长城非好汉-by President Mao
#You're not a Great man if u never come to The Great Wall#-literally
 Now I'm obviously a great-woman-ready...for marriage? LOL
 The tower on your left hand side was where I reached *proud sia*
The Wall plan wtf, I really wanted too know how the Wall goes...
 Don't you think that's all of The Great Wall, it is so long even at the opposite mount.
-End, peacefully-

Ohya! After visited the Great Wall, I was amazed by how the HK actor can actually flyover IT @@  *click here for the video* a long-winded video zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment